Thursday, July 23, 2009

Loksatta for a better society...

Last night I had a converation with one of my friend who is a member of loksatta..We started discussing why TDP is always against Loksatta and the conversation reached its peak point where we ended up talking about whether Loksatta can actually bring the change in the coming years. He says that Loksatta can bring a change because of its policies...Then I have been asking him are we do something to bring that change...But he says I influenced many people by educating them about Loksatta and its policies and asking them to vote for loksatta...Even I asked to vote for loksatta and my mom and dad voted for loksatta last time because of me..but My intention here is actually are we really doing something to bring that change in India...He said that the change is possible with an efficient leader and with an efficient party like Loksatta..its right that we require an efficient and dedicated leader for the change to come over but also it should be in each and everyone's mind to follow these ideas to make that change possible.
For example, when we go to India and if we are stuck with parking problem and park the car at the wrong place...If a police comes to write a chelan we tell him not to write and give him some money..I say that this should not happen..If we doesn't follow the rules how can we expect for a change....when we apply for a passport if the constable comes for the address verification..we give him money so that we get the passport easily...I myslef has done this one eventhough I know I shouldnot do this..One of my relative gave money to just pass a file that he filed against the AICTE to expose its faults...See how people are corrupted..To expose a truth..we are giving money because we are helpless at that condition...I am happy that atleast now the AICTE is exposed for all its corruption...
So when is the scenario going to change?..Will JP be able to bring the change?
I think the change should start with me...
Expecting for a clean and better India.......

No comments: